ABOUT : SECURITY & CHILD PROTECTIONWe ensure the highest standards by:
• Having a comprehensive set of security policies and procedures which all staff are aware of
and which must be followed.
• There is a security system for admission and all children are signed in and out each day. Visitors
and maintenance personnel are accommodated by appointment and must sign in and out. They are
monitored whilst on the premises.
• We request parents and visitors to close the doors on entry and on exiting.
• There is a CCTV camera in operation covering all areas both inside and outside the building.
• All staff undergo a comprehensive induction training on all aspects of child protection and security.
• In the unlikely event of an accident or an